Forum

Proposal on Postharvest management and food loss

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Francesco GenoveseFrancesco Genovese
    Participant

Dear all,
    we are a research group at University of Basilicata (Potenza, South Italy), and we have a proposal draft of a project on the subject of food loss and post harvest management.
    If other partners are interested in joining a consortium on this matter, they are welcome.
    Best regards,
    Francesco

Silvia MedriSilvia Medri
    Participant

Dear Francesco,

I am contacting you from Romagna Tech, a joint-stock consortium company accredited as an Industrial Research Laboratory and Innovation Centre within the framework of the “High Technology Network” promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region, and operates as a Research and Technology Transfer Organisation with the objective of promoting and generating technological innovation processes through collaborations with other research centres, support to companies and organisations, and as a start-up accelerator through its business incubators.

We would be very interested in the topic of your proposal as we have already implemented several projects in the area of agribusiness and sustainable practices in agriculture.

I have contacted you on your University email, please fell free to reach out to me at the following address: silvia.medri@romagnatech.eu

Looking forward to hearing for you.

Best,

Silvia

Stella BazdaniStella Bazdani
    Participant

Dear Francesco,

I would like to express our interest in working with you on your proposal. I am representing ena Development Consultants, a private company founded in 2006 and based in Xanthi, Greece. ena provides high quality consulting services to businesses, individuals, the public sector and agencies, focusing in the Agri-Food sector. We are part of a large network of academic, public and business organizations with experienced staff in managing EU funded projects. ena is the supporting entity of the eMT cluster and proud partner of the DigiAgriFood EDIH funded by the Digital Europe Programme, thus representing the digital transformation in the Agri-Food sector in Greece.

If you believe that our profile matches your needs, please do not hesitate to contact us at: stella.bazdani@enateam.gr

Best regards,

Stella

Kristina TopićKristina Topić
    Participant

Dear Mr. Genovese,
    please allow me introduce myself. My name is Kristina Topić and I’m working in the Development agency of the city of Prijedor „PREDA“, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    Agency „PREDA“ is very much interested to be member of your project consortium and we as agency are very active in different areas, implementing valuable projects focusing on different fields such are environmental protection and energy efficiency, economic development/innovation/support to SMEs and startups/tourism, social development and tourism and agriculture.
    Hope this short overview of “PREDA” experience will be helpful for your project proposal and we are very interested in the topic of your project proposal.
    If you consider that our profile and Agency matches what you need in partnership, please don’t hesitate to contact us on following e-mail adresses: kristina.topic@preda.rs.ba or goran.rodic@preda.rs.ba
    In hope that you will contact us, pleae receive best regrads from Bosnia.
    Kristina

Leandro OliveiraLeandro Oliveira
    Participant

Dear Francesco,

I would like to express our interest in working with you on your proposal. I’m nutritionist and researcher at CBIOS/ Universidade Lusófona (Private Organization).

CBIOS, the Research Center for Biosciences & Health Technologies was created in 2011 as a R&D structure of COFAC / Universidade Lusófona to create and promote knowledge in the health sciences. As part of our vision, CBIOS develops Integrated Health Strategies aimed to support the progress of Lusophone societies.
    Being an university-based unit, CBIOS is highly committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. It is also privileged to operate within a broad-minded, multidisciplinary environment essential to foster innovation, promote advanced learning, and attract dynamic young researchers from different backgrounds and cultures.

CBIOS currently includes 19 integrated members, 25 PhD students, 27 collaborators, and a wide collaborative network, operating in five research domains – Natural Bioactives, Development of Delivery Systems, Pharmacology and Molecular Mechanisms, Modeling Systems, and Nutrition and Health Promotion.

If you consider that our profile is advantageous for your proposal for the recovery of food waste and post harvest management, please contact me leandro.oliveira[@]ulusofona.pt and let’s schedule a meeting.

With best regards,
    Leandro Oliveira

Angelos ParmatziasAngelos Parmatzias
    Participant

Dear Fransesco,

We are interested in your project as we run a similar project called FoodE (see bottom)

C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes a leading organization in Cyprus in global education, social innovation, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and sustainable growth. CIP has been running more than 70 EU-funded projects, including KA2 & KA3 actions, AMIF, ENI CBC Med, COSME and Horizon Europe.

Contact us at angelos.p@citizensinpower.org http://www.citizensinpower.org

Few of our projects

– ‘NEX-LABS’ ENI CBC MED project: ENI CBC MED project: is a €3.4 million project that aims to support the implementation of clean technologies for the sustainable and resilient growth of agri-food sector production based on more efficient use of energy (renewable/solar solutions) and water (wastewater treatment, water harvesting or reuse solutions) in Mediterranean Partner Countries region thanks to the contribution of ICT such as blockchain technology, Internet or the Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Big Data. http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/nex-labs

– ‘Closing the gap between fork and farm for circular nutrient flows’ project aims at the implementation and exploration of innovative Nitrogen & Phosphorus recovery solutions for the utilization of human sanitary waste from urban settlements and its conversion into safe bio-based fertilisers for agricultural production (HORIZON-CL6-2022-ZEROPOLLUTION-01-02, Project number: 101081883, budget: 7.5 million).

– FlexCHESS aims to revolutionize the existing paradigms of energy storage by developing a multi-level flexibility approach based on Virtual Energy Storage System (VESS) that can store surplus energy through hybrid energy storage systems (HESS) and modify their behaviour and architecture to support unpredictable growth and change of demand, climate and market (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-01, project number: 101096946, budget 3.6 Million)

-FoodE ( KA220) will raise agri-food entrepreneurs’ and young farmers’ awareness of food loss and its impact on the environment through providing them with opportunities to engage in knowledge-exchanges with experts, create affiliations to improve their employability, training for becoming FoodE ambassadors and providing them with possibilities to communicate with old farmers and agri-food entrepreneurs that will help them design solutions, products and/or services for tackling the
    food loss issue.

MICHAEL GIORGALLASMICHAEL GIORGALLAS
    Participant

Dear Francesco,
    We, CYDRONES IoT SOLUTION Ltd, are a cutting-edge technology Start-Up company based in CYPRUS specializing in designing Drones and designing innovative solutions based on the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Blockchain technologies that collect, process, and manage data for decision making and action routing. I would like to express our interest in your project, and we would like to get to know more information about your project idea. We would be very interested to collaborate and use drones, or Internet of Things (IoT) / Artificial Intelligence (AI), or Blockchain technologies in your project.

Michael Giorgallas
    CYDRONES IoT SOLUTION Ltd
    Cyprus

Please feel free to contact me at: mgiorgallas@cytanet.com.cy

Balkan BridgeBalkan Bridge
    Participant

Dear Francesco,

We from Balkan Bridge Bulgaria are interested to contribute as we have significant experience with european projects and particularly with Zero Food Waste that we have developed research methodology based on the distincion of food loss and food waste. Our expertise includes effective approaches to the fight against the reduction
    of biodiversity contributing to strenghtening the sustainable economy.

More about our profile: Balkan Bridge is an organisation aiming to bring the societies of Balkans together and to achieve cooperation and growth. The organisation’s mission is to cover the gaps of the Balkan area in terms of professional training, networking and research activities with the goal to transform Balkans to a sustainable ecosystem with a highly skilled human capital and businesses able to adapt to the needs of the society and the global trends.

In order to achieve its goals, Balkan Bridge is providing consultancy services, training for the improvement of professional skills to individuals and corporate training for businesses in order to achieve teams’ growth and empowerment.

Contact us on: info@balkanbridge.eu

Innovation HiveInnovation Hive
    Participant

Dear Mr. Genovese,

I am contacting you on behalf of Innovation Hive, a private non-profit organisation located in Larissa, Greece specialized in the fields of research and innovation. Our organisation was established in 2020 and we are currently implementing 75 EU projects in various programmes such as the LIFE, ERASMUS+, CERV, AMIF and HE.

As an entity we have been involved in several initiatives, researches and projects related to innovative ways to reduce food waste and waste management. We would be glad to join the consortium and provide our contribution if needed.

Please feel free to contact us: info@innovationhive.eu

Boyko DoychinovBoyko Doychinov
    Participant

Dear Mr. Genoveze,
    I am writing on behalf of Regional Cluster “North-East”- Bulgaria, which is a public-private organization uniting various companies, educational institutions and public structures.
    RCNE has experience in the implementation of projects under the Interreg Programs.
    We are interested to get involved as partner because your project idea deals with topics, which are the main activities of RCNE
    Feel free to contact us by email: rc_ne@abv.bg
    Best regards,
    Yoanna Ivanova

Javier ArizmendiJavier Arizmendi
    Participant

Dear Francesco

We are the leading voluntary standard in “Zero pesticide residues” certification in Spain and Portugal, we have participated in other projects with similar scope to find better postharvest solutions, and we actively participate in dissemination and demonstration of such technologies together with farmers, packing houses, universities, research centers.

Please consider our interest.
    Javier Arizmendi jarizmendi@zerya.org +34671459120

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.