Forum

Port-Cros National Park (FR) -Joining a consortium.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Françoise ThurelFrançoise Thurel
    Participant

Port-Cros National Park is a Maritime protected area since 1963 in South of France. The tourist traffic is targeted on diving, yachting and bathing at a critical point. The island has a very rich past with writers and literature and the Park wants to introduce this heritage and writing, using words as other way to discover the island with a reflexion about nature and sea. Seminaries with specifics writers, meetings, readings, writing workshops, poetry at Mediterranean level will become contribution to a new form of tourism. We are looking for a sustainable tourism consortium to realize this projets with partners from Mediterranean areas and ideas to promote their authors, poets focused on natural heritage and sea.

HELENA CVENKELHELENA CVENKEL
    Participant

Dear Mr. Francoise Thurel,

I am writing to you from regional development agency of Gorenjska, Slovenia. We have over 20 years of experiences in preparation and implementation of EU projects, including MED -different topics of regional development. We are also responsible for regional development and regional development program.

Topic: sustainable tourism based on nature and culture are key development topics in our region.

I would be glad to have on line meeting. What about next week?

Please you can reach me on my email: helena.cvenkel@bsc-kranj.si

My contacts:
    M.Sc. Helena Cvenkel, director for research and development
    BSC Kranj regional development agency of Gorenjska
    c.s. Zagarja 37,4000 Kranj, Slovenia
    mobile: 00386 31 302 382
    http://www.bsc-kranj.si

HELENA CVENKELHELENA CVENKEL
    Participant

Dear Mr. Francoise Thurel,

I am writing to you from regional development agency of Gorenjska, Slovenia. We have over 20 years of experiences in preparation and implementation of EU projects, including MED -different topics of regional development. We are also responsible for regional development and regional development program.

Topic: sustainable tourism based on nature and culture are key development topics in our region.

I would be glad to have on line meeting. What about next week?

Please you can reach me on my email: helena.cvenkel@bsc-kranj.si

My contacts:
    M.Sc. Helena Cvenkel, director for research and development
    BSC Kranj regional development agency of Gorenjska
    c.s. Zagarja 37,4000 Kranj, Slovenia
    mobile: 00386 31 302 382
    http://www.bsc-kranj.si

Additionally in our region we already have a network of packages connected to the literats…..

Antonio CoccoAntonio Cocco
    Participant

Dear Mme Thurel,

I am replying you about your project idea. I work as a reseacher and PM for the ISEM CNR (Institute for the European Mediterranean Studies) of CNR (main public research centre in Italy), based in Cagliari. We are working with the Regional Park of Molentargius Saline (https://www.parcomolentargius.it/index.php), a former saltwork, close to urban area in Cagliari, very known for its natural value. Cagliari as well Sardinia, have an important cultural value. Many foreigner and Sardinians writers described Sardinia and Cagliari.
    We are operating to implement visibility and attractivity of the Park and your project idea results really interesting for us.

If you are interested as well to exchange about it, please contact me at antoniococco@isem.cnr.it

Best regards,

Antonio Cocco

Françoise ThurelFrançoise Thurel
    Participant

For Antonio Cocco,
    Impossible to send you a message at your mail address. Please send us another mail.

Laura ParducciLaura Parducci
    Participant

Dear Françoise Thurel,

we are the Special Agency of the Chamber of Commerce Riviere di Liguria that covers the provinces of La Spezia, Savona and Imperia. La Spezia is home to the Regional Natural Park of Porto Venere and to the Cinque Terre National Park. The Gulf of La Spezia, from Tellaro-Lerici to Portovenere, is also known as the Gulf of Poets since it was visited by many artists and poets such as Shelley, Lord Byron, H.Lawrence, to mention a few.

One of our aims is to promote the wellbeing of our sea in order to create sustainable nautical tourism, as we are a Port City. We are also part of the EEN ALPS Consortium and we have more than 20 years of experience in European projects such as Interreg.

We are interested in your project proposal and we’d like to be partners, given that we could create an interesting project about authors and poets focused on natural heritage and the sea.

You can reach us on my email: alps.europa@rivlig.camcom.it

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Laura Parducci

Dear Francoise,

I’m contacting you on behalf of GAL Molise: http://www.galmolise.it
    We are an Italian public private consortium made of 59 rural municipalities.
    We have experience on Interreg projects also about culture.
    We are interested to get involved as partner. The municipalities covered by our consortium are full of literary theme park.
    Please contact me at adocolagio@yahoo.it
    or
    Skype adolfo.colagiovanni
    Best,

Adolfo Colagiovanni

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.