Forum

PLATFORM FOR THE PROMOTION OF AGRICULTURAL TOURISM IN EUROMED AREA TEST PROJET

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The purpose of the project is to establish an integrated and sustainable model of agritourism in the EUROMED region, encouraging cross-border collaboration to create a uniform approach in the agritourism and ecotourism industry. The goal is to sustainably and resiliently improve agritourism by developing manuals and practical guides for the effective implementation of agritourism practices and strengthening marketing, awareness, and digitalization capabilities. It seeks to promote the economic, social, and environmental sustainability of the agricultural and livestock tourism sector, attracting new visitors and combating depopulation in EUROMED, improving the quality and competitiveness of agritourism in the region, and valuing the natural heritage and high-quality products.

● Creating Immersive Agritourism Experiences: Design tourist packages that include visits to farms and estates.
    ● Development of Thematic Tourist Routes: Map and signpost tourist routes.
    ● Interactive Digital Platform for Agritourism: Implement an interactive web platform that provides detailed information on agritourism destinations, experiences, online reservations, and recommendations.
    ● Training Programs: To Improve Hospitality and Tourism Marketing: Organize workshops and training courses for owners.
    ● Awareness and Promotion Campaigns for Agritourism: Develop and execute marketing campaigns that highlight the values of sustainable agritourism.
    ● Promotion of Cross-Border Collaboration in Agritourism: Establish a collaboration network among tour operators, farms, and tourism organizations in different countries of the EUROMED region to share good practices, knowledge, and resources.
    ● Sustainability Certification for Agritourism Destinations: Develop a certification system to recognize and promote those agritourism destinations that meet sustainability and quality criteria.

If you are interested, please contact with us: Luis Miguel Sanabria. info@edintra.es.

Dear Luis Miguel,
    I represent Patras Science Park, from the Region of Western Greece. We have just completed a very successful and relevant project in the ADRION programme (CreaTourES), which is quite relevant to sustainable and cultural tourism, since it dealt with the use of ICT for promoting new thematic (cultural) routes (for bikes, hiking etc.) and points of cultural and tourist interest. In the context of the project, we developed a mobile app and a web platform that you may find at: https://portal.creatoures.eu/index.php/en/.
    Please send me a note if you find it interesting and related to your proposal.
    Dr. Panagiotis Konstantinopoulos
    pkonst@psp.org.gr

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Dear Luis Miguel
    I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    In this specific case we could take care of organizing and publicizing the event, involving experts and the population, in such a way as to make the topic known as much as possible.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Luis,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU
    projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level, with an emphasis on the agricultural land management and protection, therefore making your project idea very beneficial and relevant to our region . Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.