Forum

Looking for project partners: water management

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    ersilia incelliersilia incelli
    Participant

Dear Kubra
    we would be definitely interested in joining your project. We are a group of linguists (discourse analysts) and human resource geographers in the Faculty of Economics Sapienza Rome University and I think we could make a contribution to your project – from an economic geography point of view and from communicative discourse anlaysis point of view – we have critically analyzed policy papers on ‘water management’, – such an analysis could potentially influence decision making.
    Please get in touch if you think we are suitable.
    ersilia incelli
    associate professor
    ersilia.incelli@uniroma1.it

Sofia MartinsSofia Martins
    Participant

Dear Kubra,
    I would be glad to know more about your project, so if you are interested in having an introductory call to talk about it and to understand possible collaborations, please do not hesitate to contact me at sofia.martins@irradiare.com
    Best regards

Ana VenturaAna Ventura
    Participant

Dear Kubra:

Solutopus, Lda. (a Portuguese SME) would be interested in joining your proposal. Water scarcity and inherent proper management are crucial in our region, as in many others of the Mediterranean. We don’t have specific expertise in water issues, but we are close, working in the agriculture sector, and familiar with smart farming adoption. Our field of expertise is in the SSH and innovation uptake, analysing the better conditions to implement changes and innovations, and collaborating in impact evaluation.
    Additionally, we have close relationships with universities that work in related fields.
    In the case of pursuing your project, we would appreciate participating in it, considering our real possibilities. Regarding your plan, the most adapted fields for us could be inside of:
    *Farmers are becoming more aware and educated about water management.
    ● Increased cross-border collaboration and adoption of a broader perspective on water resource management.

Good luck, and thanks!

geral@solutopus.pt

Ana Ventura

Paolo MasciaPaolo Mascia
    Participant

Dear Kubra,

I am writing this from LIBERITUTTI scs, based in Turin, northern Italy. We are a large social cooperatiove active in manifold sectors and we are in close contact with local authorities on themes concerning territorial development. Among the venues that pertain to our structure, we can boast a large farmhouse named Cascina Falchera that is used for a wide number of actibities: farming, education, conferences, workshop, kindergarten, accommodation for migramts, hostel… moreover we have several hectares of arable lenad where we carry out sustainable farming.
    Water management is primary for us and we are already applying under other programmes to investigate solutions for a more efficient use of water for sgriculture and for civisd purposes. Our reference in EU project cover a wide range of programmes.
    Please, I would like to get in touch with you for your proposal. I am sure that we can bring a substantial contribution to ytour idea. My email is paolo.mascia@coopliberitutti.it

Cheers!

Paolo

Thomas AlexandridisThomas Alexandridis
    Participant

Dear Kubra,

I find your project idea interesting and close to our field of expertise related to using Earth Observation and Geoinformation data and tools for the monitoring of water use in agriculture and supporting the sustainable management of water resources. You can find more details on our profile https://interreg-euro-med.eu/forums/topic/offering-partnership-in-sustainable-mgmt-of-natural-agricultural-resources

In case a proposal on this topic is indeed under preparation and welcoming additional partners then we are available to join the consortium, discuss the complementary contribution that we can bring to the consortium, and potentially run a pilot in Greece.

In addition, I’m available to discuss collaboration opportunities under other calls as well (thalex@agro.auth.gr).

Kind regards,

Thomas Alexandridis

Emilio SolaEmilio Sola
    Participant

Dear Kubra and Interreg participants,

We think that your project is quite interesting and aligned with the goals and field of activity of our company: Bolschare Agriculture. https://bolschare.com/ Leader company that currently develops and manages plantations in the Iberian Peninsula and already has agreements in place to extend its methodology to other crops and other geographies such as Australia, Central and South America, as well as several countries on the African continent. The firm has a solid commitment: a permanent investment in R+D+I through agreements and joint work with leading universities and research centres in agriculture worldwide.

Please, contact us to move forward: emilio.sola@conceptto.net

Kind regards from Spain

Angela SpyrouAngela Spyrou
    Participant

Dear Kubra,

We are very interested in exploring the possibility of collaborating with you on the implementation of the proposal.

We would be delighted to work together to suggest you potential partners from Greece who could contribute to and benefit from your project.

Please let us know how we can proceed further, and if you have any specific criteria or preferences for potential partners from Greece, we would be happy to take those into consideration.

We look forward to the possibility of working together on this important initiative.

Best regards,
    Angela Spyrou, angelaspirou@toposae.gr

Gemma Barbera BoschGemma Barbera Bosch
    Participant

Hi Kubra,
    I am Gemma and writing on behalf of Rafelbunyol, a city council located in Spain which is highly interested in joining this project.
    Please let us know if our profile is interesting to you at gemma.barbera@fi-group.com
    Best regards,

Zarja ŠinkovecZarja Šinkovec
    Participant

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of our NGO, Planet to the 3rd Power, Institute for interdisciplinary development from Slovenia. We like your project idea and would love to collaborate in some way. Are you still searching for additional consortium partners? If yes, feel free to contact us here and we can discuss our collaboration further: projects@planet3pm.si

With kind regards,

Zarja

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of Development agency Zepce, Bosnia and Herzegovina. We like your project idea and would love to collaborate in some way. Are you still searching for additional consortium partners? If yes, feel free to contact us here and we can discuss our collaboration further: razepce@gmail.com

With kind regards,

Tea

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.