Forum

Looking for consortium partners – Municipality of Ascó

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Here in Ascó we’re preparing a project on Solar Powered Green Hydrogen Driven District Heating.

We’re actually looking for partners to expand our consortium in order to apply for the actual call.

Would you be interested in joining please answer this message ASAP so I can contact you with further details.

Thank you,

Kostis VerveridisKostis Ververidis
    Participant

Hello dear Roger,
    we are a cluster of organizations focused on clean energy projects located in Greece. Our website (in Greek only at the moment) is http://www.choruscluster.org/
    We are looking for partners and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with further information about your project idea.
    kind regards,
    Kostis Ververidis

Dear Roger.

If your project idea has an ICT element involved, we would gladly explore the possibility of joining your consortium. You may find out more about our activities at http://www.cs.ucy.ac.cy/seit .

Regards
    George

Dear all, when interested in more information regarding the project please leave us a contact mail.

We’re specially interested in small rural municipalities or associations of said municipalities since the core idea of the project is tackle heating needs of that kind of public bodies.

Migena FeratiMigena Ferati
    Participant

Greetings,

We are Alliance for Citizens and Communities, interested to apply in this call, but also join in as partners. We have extensive experience with developing local projects with national and/or regional specifications and have already applied for the first call of Interreg Euro-MED.
    If you have need for a potential partner from Albania, please do not hesitate to email us at: aqkacc2015@gmail.com

Best regards

Hamid MehinovicHamid Mehinovic
    Participant

Dear Roger,

My name is Hamid Mehinovic representing Center for Economic, Technological and Environmental Development – CETEOR from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. We saw your post regarding Solar Powered Green Hydrogen Driven District Heating and would like to partner with you on this topic as we have extensive experience in solar and district heating projects. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at hmehinovic@ceteor.ba
    Kind regards,
    Hamid Mehinovic

Nuno MartinsNuno Martins
    Participant

Hi

I represent the portuguese association of start-ups (www.apsu.pt)
    We could be valid partners to transfer to the labour market some of the solutions that will result from the project. We can also engage local municipalities in the project

if you want us in your project, please write me to projects @ apsu.pt

Thanks
    Nuno

Sofia BombonatiSofia Bombonati
    Participant

Dear Roger,

We are the Development Agency of Ferrara in Emilia-Romagna (Italy) active since more than 40 years for the economic development of the territory, which main shareholders are all the 21 public authorities of Ferrara, the Chambre of Commerce and the Province.

SIPRO, as development agency, has been involved in the management of EU projects for 20 years focused on innovation of SMEs, promotion of cultural tangible and intangible heritage of the destination, and sustainable tourism related to experiential tourist activities and sustainable mobility. Moreover the most recent projects deal with energy efficiency, renewable energy resources and renewable energy communities, both addressed to enterprises, industrial sites and vulnerable areas.
    Therefore we would be very interested in having more information about your project ideas and share with you the ongoing experience in our territory

Please feel free to contact us for more information, some more about us on our webiste http://www.siproferrara.com

Best regards
    Sofia Bombonati
    EU projects sector
    SIPRO Agenzia per lo sviluppo Ferrara
    Via Cairoli, 13
    44121 Ferrara
    Italy
    +39 0532243484
    http://www.siproferrara.com

Ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 2016/679 questo messaggio di posta elettronica appartiene a Sipro Agenzia Provinciale per lo Sviluppo di Ferrara spa e contiene informazioni che sono riservate e rivolte esclusivamente al destinatario in indirizzo. E’ vietato l’uso, la diffusione, distribuzione o riproduzione da parte di ogni altra persona. Nel caso abbiate ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di segnalarlo al mittente e distruggere immediatamente quanto ricevuto (compresi gli eventuali file allegati) senza farne copia. Qualsiasi utilizzo non autorizzato del contenuto del messaggio costituisce violazione dell’obbligo di non prendere cognizione della corrispondenza tra altri soggetti, salvo più grave illecito, ed espone il responsabile alle relative conseguenze previste dalla normativa Europea e nazionale vigente.

Eleftherios LoizouEleftherios Loizou
    Participant

Dear Roger hi,

the Nicosia Development Agency (ANEL), an organization representing the municipalities (urban and rural) in the capital city of Nicosia Cyprus would be interested in joining such a project proposal. Please contact me to discuss more on this possibility at: info@anel.com.cy

Dear Roger,
    My name is Tsvetomira Aleksandrova. I am writing you on a behalf of Svilengrad Municipality, Bulgaria.
    Your project idea is very interesting for us. Please give me more details for your proposal – svil.mirpp@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

Hello, I represent the Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED), a private non-profit research organization located in Greece experienced in the field of Social and Business Innovation. In our 17 years of operation, we have been actively involved in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of more than 200 projects at the European and national level under different thematic areas and specific topics such as health, ICT, social innovation, energy, entrepreneurship, social inclusion, etc. We could get involved in some networks on the above-mentioned topics.
    IEDs experts can offer you professional services on project management and project dissemination for your Project. We could also be the Technical Partner as we have experience in developing applications and such kinds of platforms. iED has also developed its own e-learning platform ATHENA providing online courses and certifications. Among others, we are in a position to undertake the development of the dissemination, communication, and exploitation strategy.

For more information please feel free to send me at projects@ied.eu

Dear Roger,

I’m contacting you on behalf of GAL Molise: http://www.galmolise.it
    We are an Italian public private consortium made of 59 rural municipalities.
    We have experience on Interreg projects also about energy.
    We are interested to get involved as partner.
    Please contact me at adocolagio@yahoo.it
    or
    Skype adolfo.colagiovanni
    Best,

Adolfo Colagiovanni

Dear Roger,

I am writing to you on behalf of Town Ludbreg from Croatia. We are interesting in joining project consortium. For further details about the project and cooperation please send me an email to nikolina.nemec@ludbreg.hr.

We applied several projects regarding hydrogen and renewable energy resources and we can be a reliable partner.

Best regards,
    Nikolina

Dijana RadosDijana Rados
    Participant

Dear Roger,

we are Zadar Development Agency ZADRA NOVA and so far we have implemented many projects with a similar theme. If the partnership is still open, feel free to contact us at dijana.rados@zadra.hr. You can find more about our agency here: https://www.zadra.hr/en/

Best,

Dijana Rados

Dear Roger,
    Our Patras Science Park, located in Western Greece, is dealing with green energy and hydrogen production, as proven by its past projects, in the framework of RTD or Interreg Programmes.
    Please check our website (www.psp.org.gr) and send me a note with some more details on the proposal, if you find that there is potential for us to become a suitable partner.
    Kind regards
    P. Konstantinopoulos
    pkonst@psp.org.gr

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.