Forum

King ICT – suistainable green transport solutions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

King ICT is a large business user and system integrator that establishes technological solutions in traffic. Our field of activity is the application of the latest technological solutions that have a positive effect on reducing traffic congestion, traffic analytics and diagnostics, reducing pollution caused by road traffic and the like. We are the most famous ICT system integrator in Croatia, whose technological urban mobility solutions have been implemented in all the largest cities such as Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Šibenik, Zadar, and we are currently working on the traffic reconstruction of the second largest Croatian city, Split. Also, our solutions are implemented in all international airports in Croatia, on Croatian highways and in tunnels, cable cars, etc. In addition to traffic solutions, we also deal with hydro-logical solutions related to floods and water purity.
    Given that Croatia still has major traffic problems, and at the same time a limited number of implemented multi modal solutions, we would like to get involved in some of the future projects within the Interreg Euro – MED program.
    Our contribution to the projects could be in the field of transport, environmental protection, and transfer of new technologies.
    We believe that projects dealing with multi modal solutions, solving traffic jams in touristic and larger cities, between airports and cities, seaports, and connections with the TEN-T backbone, prioritizing urgent services (ambulance, firemen, police) will reduce traffic jams. Our projects are directly related to combating climate change, protecting the environment, promoting green living areas, and enhancing sustainable tourism.
    If you think that King ICT would be a suitable project partner for the Interreg Euro – MED project, please contact me.
    http://www.king-ict.eu

MONICA SALVIATOMONICA SALVIATO
    Participant

Dear Marina Pavlic,

Thank you for your kind email.
    The Municipality of Spinea is not developing any project at this stage; however, we are currently looking for joining partnerships in the field of education as well as mobility and environmental issues, and will be thus available for communicating and disseminating project results to a wide audience in the targeted area.
    We would be delighted to participate to project s related to the topics you mentioned and explore potential ways of collaboration.
    In the meantime, kindly see below a short description of the Municipality:

The Municipality of Spinea is located in the Metropolitan City of Venice (Italy) and it has a population of around 28,000 people. Close to Venice, one of the main touristic destinations in Italy, its territory includes both rural and urban areas.
    Spinea will be European City of Sport in 2023, and sport, social inclusion and education are among its main priorities. The Municipality of Spinea is in charge of all administrative functions regarding its population and territory of Spinea, with a specific focus on services devoted to citizens and community, local territory and economic development, safety and culture. According to the latest available data, Spinea has 1,500 enterprises in the territory, of which 314 were women’s enterprises and 108 were run by young people. The organisational structure of the Municipality has 91 administrative and technical employees, with a specific department dedicated to social matters.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you think you can benefit from our expertise.
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards

Monica Salviato

Davide PapurelloDavide Papurello
    Participant

I am an energy eng., assistant prof. at Politecnico di Torino (Energy Dept.) working mainly on the New Energy Carriers, such as Battery Electric Vehicles and Hydrogen. The topics that we are covering here in our lab. are related to:
    – Lithium-ion battery, characterization under normal operation and abuse conditions, such as stressing the battery to cause thermal runaway with electrical, thermal and mechanical abuse/characterization in terms of temperature, pressure, gas analysis, etc.
    – possibility of testing other types of batteries, such as solid-state batteries, etc.
    – suppression of fires in a test bench using spray water mist system
    – Testing and modeling of hydrogen safety in compressed gas storage tanks
    – Modeling of NEC in tunnel and study of ventilation strategy
    Here my contacts
    davide.papurello@polito.it

Julia ArangoJulia Arango
    Participant

Dear Marina Pavlic,

Dear Mauricio,

I am writing to you on behalf of the International Relations Department of the Barcelona Metropolitan Area (AMB). We are the public administration governing a territory encompassing 3.3 million inhabitants and 36 municipalities, one of which, of course, is Barcelona. We have various responsibilities such as mobility and transport, waste management, water management, housing, environment and climate, and urban and social development, among others. In this regard, we operate as a strong government that implements several projects in our region and upholds core values such as sustainability and inclusivity.

In this context, we are interested in participating as a partner in an Interreg Euro-MED project, and your proposal sounds interesting. As you may now, Barcelona and its surroundings are a very dynamic and thriving region that atracts millions of tourist every year. Therefore, one of our priorities now is to create solutions that can deal with this phenomenon while protecting the region, the environment, fighting climate change and its consequences, such as severe droughts, and, therefore, achieve a situation of sustainable tourism.

My team and I hope that you can provide us with more information about your project and discuss a mutually beneficial collaboration partnership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Julia Arango
    jarango@amb.cat

Participant

Dear Julia,
    thank you for contacting me. I am sending you an email.
    Kind regards,
    Marina

Participant

Dear Monica,
    thank you for contacting me. Please send me an email address.
    Kind regards, Marina
    marina.pavlic@king-ict.eu

Participant

Dear Davide,
    Thank you for contacting me. We are still developing the project idea and will contact you if we move in the direction of your expertise.
    Kind regards,
    Marina
    marina.pavlic@king-ict.eu

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Marina
    I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    In this specific case we could take care of organizing and publicizing the event, involving experts and the population, in such a way as to make the topic known as much as possible.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.