Forum

Joining consortium aiming to the adoption of green hydrogen-based solutions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ivan BoessoIvan Boesso
    Participant

Veneto Innovazione, the innovation and research in-house company of the Veneto Region, is interested in joining a consortium aimed to develop initiatives for the balanced development of an economy based on green hydrogen, a central challenge for sustainable competitiveness.
    One goal could be to define and test a model to support the territories in the adaptation and replication of green hydrogen-based solutions in various sectors relevant to the MED area, through the development of pilot actions responding to the specific needs of the territories represented by the partnership, on several sectors. Our main interest is to conduct studies and animation activities to develop a regional hydrogen valley aimed at manufacturing. The partnership could be built by representing also other complementary sectors such as, for instance, naval transport.
    A further objective refers to training and is aimed at developing a plan for the identification, validation and recognition of professional profiles and skills required to implement the green hydrogen supply chain, with a view to skills forecasting and preparation of the related training activities on several levels (initial, tertiary, re-skilling and up-skilling).

Priority: Smarter Mediterranean
    Mission 1: Strengthening an innovative and sustainable economy
    Specific Objective: 1.1 “Developing and enhancing research and innovation capacities and the uptake of advanced technologies”

Output indicators:
    a) Jointly developed solutions
    b) Organisations cooperating across borders

Konstantina IoannouKonstantina Ioannou
    Participant

Dear Ivan,

Can we discuss more about this? Email me at konstantina.ioannou@pwc.com

Angelos ParmatziasAngelos Parmatzias
    Participant

Dear Ivan,

We are interested in your project.

C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes one of the leading organizations in Cyprus in the fields of global education, social innovation, citizen science, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and Green Deal.
    CIP has been successfully involved in KA2 actions, KA3 actions, AMIF, Eni CBC Med, Cosme and Horizon.
    Contact us at angelos.p@citizensinpower.org http://www.citizensinpower.org

Few of our projects

– ‘NEX-LABS’ ENI CBC MED project: ENI CBC MED project: is a €3.4 million project that aims to support the implementation of clean technologies for sustainable and resilient growth of agri-food sector production based on a more efficient use of energy (renewable/solar solutions) and water (wastewater treatment, water harvesting or reuse solutions) in Mediterranean Partner Countries region thanks to the contribution of ICT such as blockchain technology, Internet or the Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Big Data. http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/nex-labs

– ‘Closing the gap between fork and farm for circular nutrient flows’ project aims at the implementation and exploration of innovative Nitrogen & Phosphorus recovery solutions for the utilization of human sanitary waste from urban settlements and its conversion into safe bio-based fertilisers for agricultural production (HORIZON-CL6-2022-ZEROPOLLUTION-01-02, Project number: 101081883, budget: 7.5 million).

– FlexCHESS aims to revolutionize the existing paradigms of energy storage by developing a multi-level flexibility approach based on Virtual Energy Storage System (VESS) that can store surplus energy through hybrid energy storage systems (HESS) and modify their behavior and architecture to support unpredictable growth and change of demand, climate and market (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-01, project number: 101096946, budget 3.6 Million)

MICHAEL GIORGALLASMICHAEL GIORGALLAS
    Participant

Dear Ivan,
    We, CYDRONES IoT SOLUTION Ltd, are a cutting-edge technology Start-Up company based in CYPRUS specializing in designing Drones and designing innovative solutions based on the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Blockchain technologies that collect, process, and manage data for decision making and action routing. I would like to express our interest in your project, and we would like to get to know more information about your project idea. We would be very interested to collaborate and use drones, or Internet of Things (IoT) / Artificial Intelligence (AI), or Blockchain technologies in your project.

Michael Giorgallas
    CYDRONES IoT SOLUTION Ltd
    Cyprus

Please feel free to contact me at: mgiorgallas@cytanet.com.cy

walter pcarlislewalter pcarlisle
    Participant

nice

Innovation HiveInnovation Hive
    Participant

Good Morning,

I am contacting you on behalf of Innovation Hive, a private non profit organization located in Greece, specialized in the fields of research and innovation. Our organisation was established in 2020 and we are currently implementing 75 EU projects in various programs such as the LIFE, ERASMUS+, CERV, AMIF and HE.

I would like to express our interest in developing a cooperation so please feel free to contact me by email: maria.archonti@innovationhive.eu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.