Forum

interesting in projects on topic -Health Tourism

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jelena KujovicJelena Kujovic
    Participant

Project Title: Comprehensive Development Plan for Spa and Climate Resorts
    Name of Implementing Organization: Ministry of Health of Montenegro – Directorate for IPA and other project and health infrastructure

Contact Person for this Application: Ms Amra Pepić
    Email Address: amra.pepic@mzd.gov.me

What is the problem that this proposed project seeks to address?
    The quality of spa and climate resort destinations is determined by the ability of medical staff and service providers to utilize natural resources and services such as mineral springs, mud, seawater, and climate therapies. Based on the measurement and analysis of the destination index, the proposed project would provide information that could identify potential spa and climate resort destinations in Montenegro. Destination identification would be based on five criteria: recovery, climate and air quality, general and specific requirements, environmental protection indications and contraindications, and medical identification.

What are the goals of the project, and the activities that will be implemented toward those goals?
    1. Establish key indicators and parameters for evaluating spa destination.
    2. Analyze existing infrastructure and workforce.
    3. Design and develop a database along with a data analysis system.
    4. Drafting laws and business strategy for spa and climate tourism.
    5. Familiarization with key areas (prices, services, etc.).

If someone is interested in the mentioned topic, they can contact us at the following email addresses to exchange information and other details:
    amra.pepic@mzd.gov.me;
    tanja.mijovic@mzd.gov.me;
    jelena.kujovic@mzd.gov.me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.