07/07/2022 at 09:34 #8322David PASQUALINIParticipant
I am David Pasqualini, consultant at the Conseil Développement Innovation firm located in Corsica (France). We take care of setting up, monitoring and evaluating European cooperation projects.
I thus represent a number of partners from Corsica and the South of France with all the appropriate skills and who would like to position themselves on projects for this second call as partners.
Do not hesitate to contact me email@example.com if you are looking for partners from our regions.
Best regards,07/07/2022 at 11:17 #8351Conceição CanavilhasParticipant
The municipality of Albufeira, located in the Algarve region, in the south of Portugal, is part of the Mediterranean basin, in an area of high vulnerability to the impacts of climate change, namely scarcity of water availability and changes in rainfall patterns.
Our project aims to:
• Replace plants cover with high water consumption by native plants
• Materialize technical solutions for irrigation, namely the use of ApR (wastewater reuse)
• Use of high water table, such as existing wells, or Arabian hydraulic structures
• Implement natural engineering solutions for creating reservoirs (dykes), in water lines, in order to create flow equalization zones and promote local biodiversity
• Installation of weather stations, telemanagement and telemetry equipment, as well as humidity sensors to optimize irrigation in response to soil water needs.
We are looking for partners from any Mediterranean region with similar needs.
If you are interested, you can contact me:
Significado, Lisbon Portugal07/07/2022 at 13:05 #8359MONICA SALVIATOParticipant
Many thanks for your e-mail and for your interest in our institution.
At this moment, we are looking for potential project ideas and consortia too. Unfortunately, we are not developing any specific proposals as leading partner.
However, considering the common interest in the second call of the EURO MED Programme, we can keep in touch for new potential projects and further collaboration with other institutions.
The Municipality of Spinea is established near Venice (IT) and it is in charge of all administrative functions regarding its population and territory of Spinea, with a specific focus on services devoted to citizens and community, local territory and economic development, safety and culture. Moreover, Spinea will be European City of Sport in 2023.
With regards to the current open EURO MED call, our entity is particularly interested in the “Innovative and sustainable economy” as well as “Green living areas” missions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.