Forum

I.Do.BIO searching for partners

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elena KopanarovaElena Kopanarova
    Participant

Dear all,

we are remaining a few positions for partners willing to enter the partnership of the poroject entitled “Integrated Interventions for the Adoption of Innovative Bio-Waste Management Systems for the tourism SMEs in Mediterranean Region”. It will be submitted as sustainable tourism under 2.6 “Promoting the transition to a circular and resource-efficient economy”. For more information, please contact me at elena@oecon.gr

Silvia MedriSilvia Medri
    Participant

Dear Elena,

I contacting you from Romagna Tech, a joint-stock consortium company accredited as an Industrial Research Laboratory and Innovation Centre within the framework of the “High Technology Network” promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region, and operates as a Research and Technology Transfer Organisation with the objective of promoting and generating technological innovation processes through collaborations with other research centres, support to companies and organisations, and as a start-up accelerator through its business incubators.

I have contacted you at you email, please feel free to reach out anytime: silvia.medri@romagnatech.eu

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Silvia Medri

Stefania MelisStefania Melis
    Participant

Dear Elena
    I’ve just sent to you an email.
    waiting to get in contact with you

Fanos TekelasFanos Tekelas
    Participant

Dear Elena,
    I am contacting from UCLan Cyprus University based in Larnaca region.
    As a university, we have been coordinating several Erasmus+ and Horizon projects and we have been a partner in several consortiums in the past.
    Our University consists of academics and practitioners from several thematic areas such as Entrepreneurship, hospitality and tourism, accounting, marketing, HR etc.
    The University has affiliated not-for-profit research centres that focus on research in Entrepreneurship, Sciences and Law.

The content of your proposal seems very interesting and we are interested in joining your consortium.

Please contact me if you are interested at ftekelas1@uclan.ac.uk Fanos Tekelas

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Fanos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.