Forum

Drought and its impacts on local wildlife

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mia TeoMia Teo
    Participant

Hello, we are a Departmental Federation of Hunters of the Pyrénées-Orientales from south of France.
    We would like to create a proposal concerning the “Drought” – Drought and the severe and varied impacts on local wildlife… Looking for project partners.

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Mia
    I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local,National and European development.
    I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of projects.
    Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Francesca CassaroFrancesca Cassaro
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Nutrition at the University of Padua. It would be necessary to go deeper into the structure of the project, but professors and researchers could contribute to the study of animal behaviour and the effects of the situation on biodiversity. Please contact me: francesca.cassaro@resolve-consulenza.it

Bartosz TylkowskiBartosz Tylkowski
    Participant

Hi Mia!
    our research group from Eurecat, a non-profit organization from Catalonia (Spain), is ready to support your consortium with our knowledge and know-how in extraction/valorization of biologically active compounds from plants exposed to stress (i.e drought). We have been involved in Interreg Sudo, H2020, HEurope, EraNet suscrop projects.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me at bartosz.tylkowski@eurecat.org

Regards
    Bartek

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Mia,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority in Albania with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level, therefore making your project idea very relevant to our institution and region. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.