Forum

Department of Biotechnology (Croatia)- interested to Join Consortium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ardea SegnanArdea Segnan
    Participant

Greetings,

We, as the Department of Biotechnology, University of Rijeka, (https://www.biotech.uniri.hr/en/) are interested to join a consortium as partners.

The Department of Biotechnology of the University of Rijeka is the only academic institution in the Republic of Croatia accredited in the interdisciplinary field of research (as defined under Croatian law) that provides education to students in the field of BIOTECHNOLOGY and drug research, and conducts numerous top scientific and competitive research project grants.

The main applications of biotechnology in the economy can be classified into three broad groups:
    (1) healthcare and pharmaceutical;
    (2) in agriculture, livestock, veterinary products, and aquaculture, biotechnology;
    (3) industrial processes and manufacturing (by using fermentation and enzyme biocatalysis instead of traditional chemical synthesis, higher process efficiency can be obtained, decreasing energy and water consumption. This leads to a reduction in toxic waste.)

The University of Rijeka has extensive experience in managing EU projects, with a number of successfully realized international and EU projects in a diversity of EU R&D programmes and funds (ESF, ERDF, Erasmus+, Horizon 2020 and previous Framework programmes, Interreg, Tempus, LLP, Jean Monnet, PHARE, CEEPUS, etc).
    The University of Rijeka has also implemented a number of projects within the Interreg IT-CRO programme, such as “Blue enhancement action for technology transfer – BEAT”, “Safe Anchorage and Seagrass Protection in the Adriatic Sea (SASPAS)” and “Developing innovative technologies for sustainability of Adriatic Sea – InnovaMare.”, in which the Department of Biotechnology participates in.

For any further information, you can email me at the following address: ardea.segnan@biotech.uniri.hr

Greg BjornGreg Bjorn
    Blocked

I don’t want to be a skeptic and a snob, but I think that drugs very often either don’t work at all or work in such a way that they cure one thing and harm another. To support my body, I prefer to use nutritional supplements. I advise to visit the site to find more information about Delta 8 and other supplements that are very effective.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.