Forum

Délice Network: An international partner for projects on Food & Gastronomy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear All,
    We are Délice Network, the first international Network to link food and cities.

Délice is a global city network building collective intelligence based in Lyon (FR). Members are 31 leading cities worldwide that see food and gastronomy as a powerful tool for identity, economic growth, reputation & attractiveness, livability & sustainability.

Délice brings together representatives of member cities (Municipal services, Chamber of Commerce, Tourism offices…) and food sector stakeholders (chefs, Entrepreneurs, universities, corporate associations…), all involved in food-related initiatives worldwide.

Today, the Network is looking to contribute its valuable expertise to international projects such as INTERREG Euro-Med, related to food circular and sustainable economy. Within the area, five major metropolises are members of Délice: Lisbon (PT), Madrid (ES), Barcelona (ES), Lyon (FR), Turin (IT).

We can bring the strength of an international food network for your project partnership and design a great variety of activities: collaboration with cities & chefs, identification of food experts & best practices, home-cooked international events both online and in-person, worldwide communication, and replication.

Thirsty to know more? You can visit our website (www.delice-network.com ), check out our brochure (https://www.delice-network.com/thinkdelice ) and contact us directly (ccj@delice-network.com)

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Camille Chaumeron-Jourdan
    Délice Program Developer

HELENA CVENKELHELENA CVENKEL
    Participant

Dear MrS. Camille Chaumeron Jourdan,

I am writing to you from regional development agency of Gorenjska, Slovenia. We have over 20 years of experiences in preparation and implementation of EU projects, including MED -different topics of regional development. We are also responsible for regional development and regional development program.

Topics circularity food policy in connection with cities and sustainable tourism are key development topics in our region.

I would be glad to have on line meeting. What about next week?

My contacts:
    M.Sc. Helena Cvenkel, director for research and development
    BSC Kranj regional development agency of Gorenjska
    c.s. Zagarja 37,4000 Kranj, Slovenia
    mobile: 00386 31 302 382
    http://www.bsc-kranj.si

Dear Mrs. Helena Cvenkel,

Thank you for your message and interest. I’ll be thrilled to organize an online meeting with you next week to discuss these projects further.
    I am available Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Here is my mail address: ccj@delice-network.com.
    I could not find yours to answer you privately.

Looking forward to our discussion,
    Best regards,

Camille Chaumeron-Jourdan

Hello,

We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it
    We have long term experience on Interreg projects as partner and lead partner too.
    We are implementing projects on circular and sustainable economy also in agricolture and food sector.
    For further info please contact us at adocolagio@yahoo.it
    Best,

Adolfo Colagiovanni

Leandro OliveiraLeandro Oliveira
    Participant

Hi!

I’m a nutritionist and researcher at the CBIOS – Universidade Lusófona’s Research Center for Biosciences & Health Technologies (Portugal).
    CBIOS currently is operating in five research domains – Natural Bioactives, Development of Delivery Systems, Pharmacology, and Molecular Mechanisms, Modeling Systems, and Nutrition and Health Promotion.

I think this topic can be very interesting for our research objectives, and we can make a significant contribution as a partner to the consortium, as we bring together expertise in the areas of health, nutrition, and Food Science.

Thanks in advance,
    Leandro Oliveira
    leandro.oliveira[@]ulusofona.pt

Greg BjornGreg Bjorn
    Blocked

That’s actually interesting! I can say that I often struggle with finding a good place to eat, so I hope such projects can help me with that. Not so long ago, I managed to discover alfresco dining singapore, and this place turned out to be amazing, I had a great gastronomic experience there, and I’d like to find more places like that.

Brenda GrayBrenda Gray
    Participant

Wow, awesome information!

amandawill775amandawill775
    Participant

It’s fascinating to see how technology continues to revolutionize the fitness industry. I particularly found the section on AI-powered personalization intriguing. It’s amazing how these advancements can tailor fitness plans to individual needs effectively. For those interested, here’s the link to the article: Trends in Fitness App Development. It’s definitely worth a read for anyone looking to stay updated on the latest developments in this space. https://computools.com/trends-in-fitness-app-development/

Dear,

I’m writing on behalf of the Center for Development of the Pelagonija planning region (CDPPR), from Macedonia. We represents public institution for regional development, established by 9 units of local self-government comprising the Pelagonija planning region. CDPPR prepares project proposals for development of the planning region and for the areas with specific developmental needs. It coordinates the activities related to the implementation of the development Program of the planning region and realizes the projects for development of the planning region, civil protection, promotes cultural heritage, tourism and developmental opportunities of the planning region.
    We have experience in project implementation by various donors and finance instruments (national and international), not directly in EUROMED, but experienced in another Interreg program (IPA CBC).
    We also have several projects for promotion of tourism through culinary experiences and are open for cooperation for Interreg projects with you and other partners.

Feel free to contact us to share project and activities information on info@pelagonijaregion.mk

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Center for development of Pelagonija planning region

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.