At the Conama Foundation (www.fundacionconama.org) we would like to join a consortium for an EURO MED governance project. We are looking for projects of different types and topics.
We are a Spanish, independent and non-profit organization that establishes an open dialogue between public and private institutions to promote sustainable development. We are known for organizing the National Environmental Congress (Conama, acronyms in Spanish), which brings together around 8.000 participants in each edition. In our projects we work on sustainability in multiple fields, including energy, efficiency and climate change; urban sustainability, mobility, waste management, water management, biodiversity, rural development, health & environmental quality and sustainable economy.
We have an extensive experience in governance; managing scientific-technical work groups and connecting with public authorities. Over the years, we have built a wide collaboration network with more than 500 institutions.
With our experience, Conama Foundation can contribute to projects in many ways:
– Following up on Mediterranean priority issues in Spain, including national policy development, successful projects and practical examples.
– Managing scientific-technical groups to exchange information and know-how.
– Disseminating information for stakeholders.
– Developing dissemination and exploitation actions aimed at public or local authorities to support policy development.
– Writing reference materials, reports and summaries.
– Holding scientific-technical symposiums and workshops.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so by email: email@example.com