01/03/2022 at 10:16 #3731Bogdan BirnbaumParticipant
Since the early 2000s the City of Venice has gained a significant experience in accessing and managing EU funds through a centralized and dedicated office, the EU Policies Department. The department has developed high competences and skills in project design, coordination, management and communication, achieving remarkable results.
T H E C I T Y I S I N T E R E S T E D I N W O R K I N G O N:
1) M O B I L I T Y: Clean, safe and connected mobility Electro-mobility and alternative fuels Participatory Mobility planning Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
2) E N V I R O M E N T: Brownfield management CO2 emissions reduction Natural based solutions Climate change adaptation and mitigation Changing citizens and tourists’ behaviors Hydrogeological risk
3) C I R C U L A R E C O N O M Y & F O O D P O L I C Y : Waste management and recycling Reducing Food loss and waste Food quality and health Valorising local products and gastronomy
4) BETTER & MULTILEVEL GOVERNANCE – sustainable tourism governance21/03/2022 at 00:07 #4355
National Center for Environmentalist Movement is an Albanian non-profit organization, working for more than 18 years in the field of Environment, Tourism and Sustainable development in Albania. We support the implementation of national programmes and politics, support green initiatives and businesses, promote environmentally friendly behavior, raise civic, youth and institutional awareness about sustainable economic, environmental and social development. We had implemented various projects in the field of natural and cultural resources protection, sustainable tourism, etc.We would be pleased if you could consider us in a possible partnership, guaranteeing the fulfillment in the required time and in a professional way of each request in the context of a successful application. In case of any interest, please contact us on: email@example.com/03/2022 at 13:42 #4417Anita LučićParticipant
we are the public local authority – the City of Mostar, from Bosnia and Herzegovina (IPA country) and we are so interested in cooperation on this 1st call od Interreg Euro-Med 2021-2027.
We have an experience in Interreg MED Programme. We were one of the partners in successful project “Imupulse”, and generaly we have lot of experience in projects.
Our mission is to work on better Mediterranean Governance, to become greener, smarter area.
So if you see us as a possible IPA project partner in this 1st call, please write as back on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.