Forum

City of Venice – Interested in joining Consortium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bogdan BirnbaumBogdan Birnbaum
    Participant

Since the early 2000s the City of Venice has gained a significant experience in accessing and managing EU funds through a centralized and dedicated office, the EU Policies Department. The department has developed high competences and skills in project design, coordination, management and communication, achieving remarkable results.

T H E C I T Y I S I N T E R E S T E D I N W O R K I N G O N:

1) M O B I L I T Y: Clean, safe and connected mobility Electro-mobility and alternative fuels Participatory Mobility planning Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)

2) E N V I R O M E N T: Brownfield management CO2 emissions reduction Natural based solutions Climate change adaptation and mitigation Changing citizens and tourists’ behaviors Hydrogeological risk

3) C I R C U L A R E C O N O M Y & F O O D P O L I C Y : Waste management and recycling Reducing Food loss and waste Food quality and health Valorising local products and gastronomy

4) BETTER & MULTILEVEL GOVERNANCE – sustainable tourism governance

HELENA CVENKELHELENA CVENKEL
    Participant

Dear Mr. Bogdan Birnbaum.

I am writing to you from regional development agency of Gorenjska, Slovenia. We have over 20 years of experiences in preparation and implementation of EU projects, including MED -different topics of regional development. We are also responsible for regional development and regional development program.

Topics mobility, nature based solutions, climat change including behaviour change, circularity food policy and sustainable tourism are key development topics in our region.

I would be glad to have on line meeting. What about next week?

My contacts:
    M.Sc. Helena Cvenkel, director for research and development
    BSC Kranj regional development agency of Gorenjska
    c.s. Zagarja 37,4000 Kranj, Slovenia
    mobile: 00386 31 302 382
    http://www.bsc-kranj.si

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.