Forum

Biodiversity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mia TeoMia Teo
    Participant

Hello, we are looking for partnership. Looking for participating in a project. We are National Federation of Hunting Management who are dialling with biodiversity in Pyrénées-Orientales, France. We are working together with the French Office of Biodiversity….
    Almost 2 years without significant rain in the Pyrénées-Orientales! The information is spread across newspapers and fuels numerous reports in France. Hunters, sentinels of nature, are on the front line to witness the upheavals that result. All the field reports converge to warn of a change in the use of space by wildlife. The impact is significant on insects, bees, and following the chain on small game, sedentary or migratory animals, and up to large game.

Today, Federation technicians do not yet have quantification tools but they are certain that this will complicate the study of the field, particularly to manage biodiversity actions.

For example, we must re-examine management measures. “Drought impacts soils, flora, fauna. We are witnessing a real redistribution of the cards,” warn our technicians. The Federation pays particular attention to its consequences and to the future actions that will result from them.

We are looking for partners from similarly affected regions and similar problems.

So let’s build a joint project to create common measures to deal with the situation

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Mia TeoMia Teo.
    Paolo MasciaPaolo Mascia
    Participant

Hello, This is Paolo Mascia from Turin, Northern Italy. The entity I work for is interested and already engaged in this topic. Please feel free to get in touch with me at paolo.mascia@coopliberitutti.it

Denislav IlievDenislav Iliev
    Participant

Good morning, I am writing to you from the name of the University ftom Italy. We are working on research with coelulosis. If you think we can provide our expertise in your project you can contact me.

Denislav Iliev

d.iliev84@gmail.com

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Mia

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.
    We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it.

Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    In this specific case we could take care of organizing and publicizing the event, involving experts and the population, in such a way as to make the topic known as much as possible.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Hello
    we are going to apply any proposals for INTERREG EUROPE, NECT MED and EURO MED E and we are looking for partners from your countr too. If interested to explore these opportunities please send me an email to estero@crastolla.com so that I can share the concept notes.
    On the other hand if you need italian and greek partners for your proposals reach me as well
    Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.