Forum

ACTIVsenior: Smart and Sustainable Senior Tourism / Test Project

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The purpose of the project is to develop and implement an innovative and eco-efficient methodology, ACTIVSeniors, which integrates advanced technologies and innovation strategies to redefine the tourism offer for the senior segment (+55 years). This methodology focuses on strengthening the resilience of tourism destinations in the face of climate change and natural hazards, promoting a regenerative tourism model that balances senior visitor satisfaction with the protection and enrichment of the local climate, environment, society and culture.

 – Research and Sustainable Technological Development:
    • Analyse the specific needs of the senior tourist.
    • Develop a framework of sustainability indicators

 – Design of the ACTIVSeniors Eco-efficient Methodology:
    • Integrate green technology solutions to assess and enhance sustainability and resilience.
    • Incorporate environmental conservation and cultural valorization criteria in tourism experiences.

 – Development and Launch of Green Technology Applications:
    • In addition to this development. Implement emerging technologies that minimise the environmental footprint and promote regenerative tourism practices.

- Training and Consulting in Regenerative Tourism:
    • Provide training to tourism agents on sustainable tourism methods, efficient resource use.
    • Offer consultancy in green technological innovation.

- Pilots Actions and Environmental and Cultural Impact Assessment::
    • Implement ACTIVSeniors pilot projects in selected destinations.
    • Carry out a thorough monitoring and evaluation of the pilots to optimize the methodology.

If you are interested, please contact with us: Luis Miguel Sanabria, info@edintra.es (Coordinator: IMAGINA)

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Luis,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU
    projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level, therefore making your project idea very beneficial and relevant to our region . Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.