Forum

A public transport operator is looking for partners

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Konstantina IoannouKonstantina Ioannou
    Participant

A public transport operator located in Cyprus is looking for partners to enrich their business activities with innovative ideas and solutions.

Mía PouMía Pou
    Participant

Dear Ms. Ioannou.
    As a boutique global strategy firm, with a focus on smart cities, we have been engaged by a very large Holding that has public transportation as one of its core sectors. It is s consolidated recognized expert in the sector spanning more than 20 years.

We are assisting it with its strategic plan optimization aligned to the digitalization and the future of transport, business development, and public-private finance for a specific area.

In order to evaluate if we fit optimally in your request for a partnership, please send us a more detailed description of your request for a partnership, and we will arrange a video meeting to go into more specific details.

Please, find hereinafter, my direct contact details T +34634035402, T +4553851178, E mcpou@bp-partners.com

I look forward to discussing further with you and a potential partnership agreement.

Best regards,

Mía Pou
    Chief Executive Officer B P & Partners (Barcelona / Copenhagen / Abu Dhabi)
    Exec. President Global Hypertech Partners

Federica MazzantiFederica Mazzanti
    Participant

Dear Ms. Ioannou,

my name is Federica Mazzanti and I am Project Manager at Resolve, which through WeEurope srl, a Benefit Corporation in Padova, Italy, deals with integrated territorial development and multilevel European projects. I am accompanying organizations – public and private – in the construction of EU project proposals able to connect their territorial and business reality with European opportunities.

In the light of this post of yours, I thought that a company I’m following, AMT3, could be interested and interesting for your consortium. AMT3 is a municipalized company that deals with parking management and sustainable mobility in the city of Verona.
    At the moment we are looking forward at participating at this call for proposal, so would you be interested in having an introductive call or in keeping in contact in view of a possible future cooperation, it would be amazing. Please feel free to contact me at federica.mazzanti@resolve-consulenza.it

I wish you a nice evening.

Sincerely,
    Federica Mazzanti

Vanja CencičVanja Cencič
    Participant

GORIŠKA LOCAL ENERGY AGENCY is a non-profit agency from Slovenia, Nova Gorica (a city on the border with Italy). It implements research activities, training, awarness raising campaigns, elaborate municipal energy strategies and plans, promote RES and EE, sustainable transport and tourism, efficient technologies, etc. We act as an energy manager for more than 20 municipalities and a joint coordinator between municipalities and different stakeholders at local and national level. We have a strong experience in EU projects.
    GOLEA is interested in joining the consortium as the sustainable mobility is one of the key focus of our city to be developed (Nova Gorica will be an EU capital of culture together with Gorizia from Italy in 2025). Please feel free to contact us on: info@golea.si

Serafim KontosSerafim Kontos
    Participant

Greetings, I am Serafim Kontos, Researcher from the Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (A.U.Th.), Greece. Our expertise is on analysis and predictions of environmental information related to climate, energy and air quality, and on the respective impacts on human health and public sectors. We are interested to join a consortium as partners.

You can contact me at mkontos@auth.gr

Erik LogarErik Logar
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,

our institute is highly interested in Interreg cooperation, focused focused on public transport.

Expertise of our institute is also on field of rural and regional development, territorial management, social innovation, participatory processes, ecological topics (waste management, protected areas), circular economy etc.

We have more than a decade of experiences of cooperating INTERREG projects. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.

More about our previous and conteporary project is available online: https://giam.zrc-sazu.si/en/search_content?search_api_fulltext=interreg&field_datetime=&field_datetime_end=&f%5B0%5D=content_type%3Aprojekt

Email: erik.logar@zrc-sazu.si

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.