Forum

Reply To: need partners

Samir HusicSamir Husic
Participant

Dear Fernando,

I am writing you on behalf of the regional NGO Forestry and Environmental Action – fea team from Bosnia and Herzegovina. We would like to express our interest in cooperating with your organization for participating together in this call.

fea is a regional non-governmental (nonprofit) network (with offices in Sarajevo – Bosnia and Herzegovina and Belgrade – Serbia), established in 2007 with the main purpose of advancing the state of the environment and forests in the SEE region. We also work closely with local communities BiH, helping to regenerate their environment and economy. We do have experience in the preparation and implementation EU funded projects including Interreg projects (at the moment we are partners of the Interreg Danube Transnational Programme). The organization aligns many of its most important goals with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which include gender equality, high-quality education for all, and protecting and restoring the natural environment.

To get a bit more acquainted with our organisation, you can check our Web page (https://www.feasee.org/) or contact me by email at samir.husic@feasee.org for any additional information. I would be happy to arrange an online meeting and discuss ideas for cooperation.

Kind regards,
Samir Husic