Forum

Reply To: research project in Tourism and sustainability

Isabel SernaIsabel Serna
Participant

Dear Anna,
I write to you from Ayuntamiento de Ceutí, a municipality in the region of Murcia (Spain) with an interesting cultural and gastronomic offer.
We have experience in EU projects related to tourism and cultural heritage in different EU programmes:
– Cultural Heritage – Exploiting Opportunities for Rural Development (CHORD) is a project implemented within the STC Programme MED, between 2009 and 2011.
– Improvement of Branding for Rural Areas through Vocational Education (IBRAVE) is an Erasmus + Project implemented between 2014 and 2016.
– Walk a Story (Innovative tourism – collecting cultural heritage through intergenerational walks) is a Project belonging to the Erasmus + Programme, implemented between 2018 and 2021.
– OuRoute is an Erasmus+ project, between 2018 and 2022, based on the organisation of (re)discovery trips and “ethno-videographic” expeditions, for students to design their own research protocol related to local heritage and interacting with
key actors linked to art and crafts.
Apart from this, we have been lately working to promote circular economy among our population as well as businesses, being invited to take part in different round tables about this topic as we are considered a good practice.
In fact, I have followed different courses in circular economy and carrying out just now an 8 months course to become a transforming agent in circular economy, organised by Nicola Cerantola, creator of the Ecocanvas methodology.
I would like to know more about your proposal and that you consider us as a partner. My e-mail is isabel.serna@ceuti.es
Best Regards,
Isabel Serna.