The Interreg Slam, organised by Interact, wants to celebrate projects’ achievements with a storytelling competition. This year, the theme is “Youth”.
Your project involves young people? If so, you can participate!
A jury composed of members of the European Commission, Interact, Interreg, and independent experts, will select the best applications.
The six winners will:
- Get a video production by a professional agency.
Such video will then enter a “social media competition” in September 2022.
- Participate in the Interreg Annual Event (Brussels, October 2022) and perform their project story in front of policymakers, politicians and Interreg professionals (travel fees and accommodation covered for up to 3 participants per project).
- Benefit of a coaching programme to prepare their performance on stage (from June to October 2022, with a summer break).
How to apply?
- Write your project story related to youth following this template.
- Send your story (in English only, ppt file) at email@example.com.
- The JS will pick the best project stories following this evaluation grid and send them to the European Commission:
The deadline for sending your project story to the JS is 30th May 2022.
We will send the successful applications to the Commission on the 3rd of June.
Good luck to all our fantastic projects!
- More information on the project Slam competition.
- Watch the video of the 2020 edition.