Forum

Tourism Innovation Cluster from Croatia is looking for project partners

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Sanda RakocevicSanda Rakocevic
    Participant

Dear Nataša,

I am writing on behalf of Community Impact Accelerator – Zid (ADP-Zid), a non-profit NGO based in Podgorica, Montenegro, in the hopes of joining your consortium.

Through the course of nearly 30 years since ADP-Zid was established, we have participated in several Interreg Danube and Interreg Cro-BiH-MNE projects, as well as numerous EU-funded programs. We are also the Info Centre for ESF+ and EaSI strand programs in Montenegro, as well as the contact point for the European programs Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps.

The programs and projects we conduct are in terms of cross- border cooperation, green and digital economy growth, sustainable tourism, creative industries, promoting social innovations and entrepreneurship, education and youth participation process, regulating the job market and developing the concept of affordable housing.

One of the projects we have implemented that particularly pertains to this topic is “Child Friendly Tourism in the Cross Border Region”, CBC Montenegro – Albania. During the course of the project, we focused on encouraging the tourism industry to sustainably develop its services using ICT.

If you recognize Montenegro as a valuable region for the realization of the project and ADP-Zid as a potential new partner, we look forward to our further cooperation. Should you have any more questions, we could organize a Zoom, Teams or Skype meeting to address any matters that need to be discussed.

For more information, please contact us via email on zid@zid.org.me or sanda@zid.org.me

Zarja ŠinkovecZarja Šinkovec
    Participant

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of our NGO, Planet to the 3rd Power, Institute for interdisciplinary development from Slovenia. We like your project idea and would love to collaborate in some way. Are you still searching for additional consortium partners? If yes, feel free to contact us here and we can discuss our collaboration further: projects@planet3pm.si

With kind regards,

Zarja

Iliana GeorgievaIliana Georgieva
    Participant

Dear Natasa,

I a writing on behalf of Green Industry Innovations and Technology Transfer Foundation from Bulgaria.
    We are really interested in joining 2 of your project ideas:
    1. Establishment of a Smart Tourism Excellence Academy, which would serve as a hub of innovation and creativity, where industry professionals would learn to harness advanced technologies (AR, VR, holograms, robotics) and to explore their practical applications in real-world scenarios
    2. Establishment of gourmet innovation hub, where schools, universities, restaurants, local producers, IT companies, the scientific community, nutritionists and enthusiasts converge to redefine the art of gastronomy with special emphasis on sustainable management and recycling (with a focus on the zero-waste concept).

If you still looking for project partners, do not hesitate to contact us: i.georgieva@giitt.orb or +359888940869

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.