Forum

Looking for partners – Improvement of ecological connectivity in the Med Area

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Emek FilogullariEmek Filogullari
    Participant

We are looking for a partner in Greece in the framework of a project on the Rights of Nature for coastal ecosystems in the Mediterranean.

The ILP MED project was submitted to the last Euro-MED call one week ago with a partnership from 5 EU countries (PT, ES, FR, IT, GR), including 5 Universities and research centre and 2 Universities as associated partners (Universities of Bologna and Venice in Italy, IRD in France, Universities of Murcia, Tarragona, Sevilla (UPO) and Huelva in Spain). However, our partner from Greece (WWF Greece) is not willing to continue and we are looking for a new partner in Greece.

ILP MED is a transfer project oriented to the Popular Legislative Initiative (ILP in Spanish) procedure as applied to the Mar Menor Lagoon in Spain. This experience has been granted by the Goldman price in 2024 (Professor Teresa Vicente from the University of Murcia) and is considered as the first significant and successful PLI case in Europe (Spanish law 19/22).

If PLI implementations are foreseen in ES, FR, IT in this project, for Greece, the goal is to investigate the PLI potential for the legal personality of coastal ecosystems and we are looking for an academic partner with this competence.

Time is very short to decide since we should send our feedback to the Euro-MED secretariat by next 26/06. If you are interested, I will send you the full proposal and tell you what to do to join the partnership. If you think that this proposal would be better adapted to other organizations in Greece, feel free to send us these contacts.

Thank you for your reply
    Kind regards
    Emek Filogullari & Alain Labatut – SMART-IB / Universidad Pablo de Olavide de Sevilla

Simone TaddeiSimone Taddei
    Participant

Dear Marta,

I am replying to your partner searchon behalf of Consorzio Oltrepò Mantovano, a public body representing 20 small and medium sized rural municipalities located in Italy, Lombardy Region, with a total of about 95.000 inhabitants.
    We join the proposal acting as project partner to contribute to activities and tasks, and making available one or more of our Municipalities for pilot actions implementation. As Consorzio, currently we are applying for several funding opportunities at Italian national level, focusing on the topic of NBSs and ecological connectivity of industrial and urban areas in rural municipalities.
    We have consolidated experience as project partner in several EU funded projects, being therefore fully relialble for what concerns project&financial management procedures.

Should you be interested in our profile, please write me to the address ufficiobandi@oltrepomantovano.eu

Simone Taddei

Elena MattaElena Matta
    Participant

Dear Marta,

I work as project manager at SoftWater, an innovative SME based in Milan, Italy, which develops innovative methodologies and tailored software solutions to support environmental policies and foster smart and sustainable natural resources management. For this call, we can use our expertise in handling big environmental data, potentially using AI/ML tools and implementing one or more interactive web platforms/dashboards, for effective data visualisation and as decision support tool for the project’s assessments. We can also run climate risk analyses and model complex natural systems, if needed. We have broad experience in joining European projects (H2020, PRIMA, Horizon Europe) and we are currently involved in national and international projects and consultancies (e.g., REACT4MED https://react4med.eu/ and iMERMAID https://imermaid.eu/). If interested, you may have a look at our works https://soft-water.it/ and contact us at info@soft-water.it

Best regards,
    Elena

I am writing on behalf of Development agency Zepce and Municipality of Zepce (Bosnia and Herzegovina) we are interested to join as partners. I would like to know more about your proposal and we will be happy to join your consortium.

Please contact us on razepce@gmail.com

Regards,

Tea Samardzic Memcic

Kakanj MunicipalityKakanj Municipality
    Participant

Hello, I’m writing on behalf of the Kakanj Municipality, Bosnia and Herzegovina. We are interested in your project idea.
    We are open to talking about our potential cooperation.
    If you are interested don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at: mirsada.cizmic@kakanj.gov.ba
    Best regards

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.