My name is Sonia Merlo, I’m project manager at Red Raion (https://redraion.com/), an independent CGI studio specialised in media-based attractions and smart content for entertainment and culture. We are based in Sicily, the largest island in the Mediterranean. The mission of the company is to support institutions, museums, cultural centers, and tourism operators in choosing the most efficient immersive contents for their VR, XD and interactive attractions.
Our expertise can be summarised as follows:
– Development of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications for culture and tourism.
– Production of CGI interactive content for any kind of hardware support and attraction.
– Production of custom VR / 5D movies / Dome movies.
– Development of top quality Video Games, Serious Games and Gamification applications.
– Experience in the technical process of publishing commercial video games.
– Experience in project dissemination and exploitation.
We are very much interested in participating as partners in your project, by offering our long experience in project preparation and in the virtualisation of cultural heritage. Specifically, I read in the partners’ search that the REC you aim to develop will be equipped with state-of-the-art virtual reality visualisation technologies, we can be responsible for that part of the project.
You can see – for instance – one of the research projects we are carrying out with the cooperation of Italian Universities and Museums, AUGUSTUS (www.augustusgame.it), in which we are developing an immersive serious game to explore historical and archaeological aspects of 4 UNESCO sites in Sicily.
I would like to discuss our potential cooperation further, can you please contact me at email@example.com?
I look forward to hearing from you.