Forum

Reply To: MUNICIPALITY OF POSTOJNA, SLOVENIA – looking to join a consortium

MONICA SALVIATOMONICA SALVIATO
Participant

Dear Ms. Maja Piskur,

Many thanks for your e-mail and for your interest in our institution. Your work is really impressive! I would be delighted to work along with you.
I understand that you are looking for a consortium to join; however, at this moment, we are looking for potential project ideas and consortia to join as well. In fact, we are not developing any specific proposals as leading partner.
Anyway, considering the common interests we have in similar topics, I suggest to keep in touch for new potential projects and further collaboration with other institutions, within the second call of the EURO MED Program, or other Programs.

The Municipality of Spinea is established near Venice (IT) and it is in charge of all administrative functions regarding its population and territory of Spinea, with a specific focus on services devoted to citizens and community, local territory and economic development, safety and culture. Moreover, Spinea will be European City of Sport in 2023.
With regards to the current open EURO MED call, our entity is particularly interested in the “Innovative and sustainable economy” as well as “Green living areas” missions.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.
Best regards,
Monica